Friday, May 13, 2011

Super singer!

I was a decent singer, i think. I am saying this because i have won some prizes in light music competitions when i was in college and i am saying "i was" because my voice is quite hoarse these days thanks to allergies and also my boys. If one has to call out their names 100 times every day, in a loud voice, what else can be expected? I could sing at very high pitch..now if i try that i would probably sound like a squeaking mouse..I still love music and i sing (and sometimes miss my way) my favorite songs while driving. After i started watching super singer this singing fever has gone up and this week one of my favorite singers sang ennuyire from uyire movie and it just stuck in my mind and i was singing that while doing some chores and i was singing only that song for the last two days and AJ asks " Mommy, is that a never ending song? " What a decent way to say "Shut up"!!

No comments: