Thursday, May 26, 2011

Drama Queen

Summer Vacation has started. I was working from home today and my friend left her son with me too. The kids were busy the whole day. In the afternoon, when i was done with my phone calls, i asked them to play wii. They decided to play "Are you smarter than the 5th grader" and one of the questions was about drama artists and Ashu and his friend were stuck and were wondering which one was the right answer and i came to the kitchen to make some tea and while waiting for it, i helped them with the answer. Ashu's friend was doubtful and whispered into Ashu's ears whether he should pick that or not and Ashu says, "Oh trust my mom. She knows a lot about acting". Don't know where he got that from...Makes me wonder if he thinks i am a drama queen :-)

No comments: