Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cool boy!

Time flies fast..Can't believe the school year is almost over. We moved 12 hours before Ashu's school started. I still start hyperventilating when i think of that time. It was soooo hectic that it still gives me nightmares...Anyways, when someone at work calls me out of the blue for some issues and notices the change in my phone number and they say hey i didnt know you moved to nashville, i say the standard answer...well, it's almost 6 months! Still living in the past :0)

Today, Ashu had field day and he had coloured his hair red at one of the booths. He said he and his friend both did that :) i didnt meet his friend though. He had left for the day already. I loved what they did on ashu's hair. He looked super cool! Today was one of the no homework days too..So, it was nice :)
AJ was kinda surprised to see Ashu's hair and kept asking him questions and i thought Mr.Virat Kohli aka AJ would come and ask me to colour his hair next. Thankfully, he didnt....Yet!

No comments: