Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF....

TGIF stands for Thank God it's friday (although it is technically Saturday now..it's 12:19 now!) Anyways, i saw this wording in the church nearby and it put a smile on my face ...

TGIF - Thank God I'm Forgiven. Cute, eh?

We were all lazing around in the evening and AJ was the exception and was roaming around the house :-) After some time, he sat down in the corner of the living room where i keep the juice box pack so i won't forget to put it in Ashu's bag in the morning. He started taking one by one out and i was still cool with it because even Ashu and I find it difficult to poke a hole in it with a straw and sometimes goto B and get it opened. I thought as long as he's quiet and playing with it i am okay and started enjoying some t.v time. Wouldn't you know that i get punished immediately if i watch TV :-) I heard some slurping and i turned my head to find AJ sipping the juice from one of the boxes. He had opened the straw from the wrap, poked the hole and started drinking! I was really dumbstruck! Ashu and B too. After few sips he started shaking the rest of the juice on the carpet and threw the pack and decided to open the next pack! If only our carpet has a mouth, it will cry so much :(

Later, when i was talking to my mil, he brought two onions from the basket and was peeling the skin. It was 11:30 in the night and i decided to let him handle the breakfast tomorrow ;-) What do u say? :D

No comments: