Sunday, October 5, 2008

Polambal

I'm sooo irritated..For the passion i have for footwear, i can't even find a single pair of footwear that fits me good! Sigh! If the footwear looks good it doesn't fit and if it fits, it is sooooo ugly. Grrr! On friday, i wore a new pair of sandals to work. They were so pretty, but i ended up with bad shoe bite and i couldn't even walk. I went home during lunch time to change them. I went with B and on our way back he was trying to irritate me because he was bored. I got so mad at him and said i will just walk to work instead of going with him and he said " Why don't you walk wearing those pretty sandals! " I couldn't control my laughter on hearing that, but i still managed to put on a mad face! :D

I took Ashu for his Karate trial class and he loved it. He did good. I could observe only for few minutes as Aj started running around and i started chasing him! The Karate teacher told me later that he focused good and is very flexible which is good. One thing i noticed was that he didn't have enough strength to do certain things. Hopefully this will help him become strong! He's starting his first class this thursday. It's also fall break this week and next week and he will be going to Victory gymnastics and is pretty excited about it.

I took the kids to Urvi's birthday party at the children's museum. Kids had a blast. Ashu was playing with his friends and Aj was exploring the museum. He was attracted to the tic tac toe on the wall. They had Xs and Os with velcro strips and he was holding the X and kept saying Y :-) Ashu says 'It was close!' :-) They really enjoyed a lot and i am thinking of taking them there often. It's a small place, but pretty neat with decent amount of stuff to explore!

Today i taught 1,2,3,4,5 once i caught a fish alive song and Aj sings it so well...in chinese! :-)
He sings 1,2,3,4,5..chinese..chinese..fish chinese. It is very sweet to listen to. It's also amazing that he fills the words he can say at the right spots. Ashu and I get a kick out of it. You should listen to itsy bitsy spider. Except for the 1/2 line everything is chinese, but the action is perfect and is pretty funny. In Gannu mama's style, it is like watching super subarayan :) Ashu literally rolls on the floor laughing when aj sings itsy bitsy.

No comments: