Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dance baby dance

We are having a party on 26th Oct for Diwali and they enrolled Ashu for dance and Aj for kiddie fashion show. I didn't goto that meeting since i was sick and i am thanking my lucky stars that they didn't count me in for ladies dance :D Well, if i think about it, the audience should thank their lucky stars...Naan aadi yaar paakardhu..if i dance, hollywood, bollywood etc will come to a stunning halt!!

Anyways, i took Ashu to their first dance practice and i had my doubts that he might end up dancing like Bhagyaraj as he has never attempted to dance before. It's not in his genes either!!

Now comes the tough part! Aj's fashion show ramp walk. I am supposed to dress him up in some traditional outfit and make him walk. He has a kurta, so outfit is not a problem. Once he wears that...he might end up screaming in high pitch, drowning the VandeMataram song they are planning to have as the BGM! I am saying this because of my previous experience at the photo studio. He was really irritated with the kurta and refused to sit for the photo. It could also be because of the photographer. Whatever it is, wish me all the luck!

No comments: