Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday funny - Marriage life

On our wedding anniversary i worked from home and AJ didnt goto school either! So, in the evening i told AJ that we will be going to the temple after appa comes from work because it is our wedding anniversary and he asked me what is wedding anniversary and i said we got married on the same date 12 years back and he said..oh i want to marry you on the same date too. I said Sorry dude..you cant marry me coz i am your mom, so he goes, can i marry Janani? I said nope..she's older than you and then he said..okay okay i will marry Tanya!! :D Ofcourse, i was happy with his choice as Tanya is such a darling..and as much naughty as AJ!! :D But dude didnt stop there..he added one more of his classmates!!!.. I asked him what about Srinithi, he said she's older..what about harini and he said she's a small baby!! Konjam nyayam therinjavanaa dhaan irukkaan!! And he didnt mention Aparna and Ananya..as they are not morai pons..but made me wonder how he knew! :D


Then i said let's go pick up ashwin and he said..what?! You are taking me to his school? I thought you were taking me to the marriage life!! What he meant was "taking me to the temple for wedding anniversary" It was hilarious when he said marriage life :D

No comments: