Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Sensitive Ashu

AJ is crazy about stickers. Ashu was too,but ashu used to preserve them in a sticker book that i got him. AJ goes around the house sticking it everywhere and is not very particular about sharing. Couple of days back he did something good and i gave him a sticker for that. He asked for more, as usual. I said, no AJ from today you get only one sticker per good choice. He said, no mommy give me one more for Ashu. I almost fell off the chair, because he never shares his stickers with anyone. I gave him and he went inside and gave it to Ashu. Few minutes after that i was hearing a ruckus and Ashu came to the kitchen and asked me if there is anything in the living room that he can keep forever. I didnt understand what or why he was asking that. I said, i dont know, go finish your book..and he came back again and asked is there anything in the bedroom that he can keep forever. I got confused and mad at this point and said why are you asking this and why are you not finishing the book. He said, mommy ajay gave me this sticker and i want to stick it to something i will keep forever so i wont lose the sticker also. I had tears in my eyes. I asked him to stick it to the photo frame i got for B, for his first father's day.

Oh from that day, everytime i give a sticker to AJ, he asks for one more and gives it to ashu. but, the first sticker is safe in the photo frame :)

No comments: