Monday, September 15, 2008

Joys of parenthood!

The scholastics book order form was due today at AJ's daycare. I told ashu that i will order some books and he said "Don't worry mommy. I took care of it for you. I have filled in the form already". Huh?! After he left to school, i checked the order form and he had filled in books for probably $100 or $150.. Yeah right! :-)

I got a new form from AJ's teacher to fill in later..Thank God! he doesn't know to use credit card yet!! Well, atleast that's what i think :-)

Little dude got up early today - all by himself. So, i was thanking my lucky stars that i would reach office at a decent time. After feeding him, getting him ready i said 'AJ let's go down and put on your shoes'. He gave me a look, climbed up sofa, put his head on the armrest and said ' Thaachu'... :-)


Yesterday, B was fixing the pc and the kids were in the same room with him, so i went to the living room thinking i can watch some t.v. without any disturbance. After 2 minutes i heard some noise - sounded like somebody was grating something and i thought B must be doing something to fix the computer and B thought i was probably grating carrots in the kitchen. After few seconds he called out to check if i was grating something. I said no and walked into the hallway to find Aj fiercefully scribbling on the wall with a pencil. He was holding it like an "uli" and doing it. I asked Ashu if he gave him his pencil and Ashu said he stole it from him :-O

No comments: