Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sheila...a terror :D



 
We went to a picnic arranged by the Sunday school and they played hindi hits and Sheila ki jawani was one of them. One big kid had told AJ that ' ' is a bad word. Thank God he didn't explain it any further :) I didnt know this and when i got in the car, the song was still playing in my head and i started singing it and when i started singing i am too..he screamed "STOP" that's a bad word. i was shocked and i asked him how he knew that and Ashu said some big kid told him. From that time, anytime he heard that song..he would go "OOOOHHHH Bad word"and cover his ears..Good thing he doesnt know the  meaning. LOL. My friend thought it was too cute and everytime she sees AJ she will start  My name is sheila and he would cover his ears and run away from her. She did that several times and i kept telling her that one day he's gonna call her Sheila Aunty. This happened long back..Last week, we were playing "find the song" game..where i hum a tamil song and they find it. I hummed "My name is billa"...Ashu sang the song properly and AJ sang "My name is Sheila..." in the tune of My name is Billa...ROFL!!

No comments: