Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 2011 - Funny


 
Do i need a second job?
 
LOL! B asked Ashu to shred a big bunch of papers and said he will "pay" $5. Ashu did that sincerely. I got so touched by his sincerity that i increased it to $10. Then, he helped me with sorting toys and i got even more touched and increased to $15 and gave him the money. AJ got super mad and super jealous and said i owe him $100. I asked him for what and he said "I did my chores and you have to give me $100". I asked "What kind of chores did you do?" and He said "I sharpened 3 of my pencils, now that means i get $100" :-O That's why i said i need a second job to pay this kid, if he ever starts doing real chores ;-) Btw, he made a humongous mess on the kitchen floor when sharpened the 3 pencils and who cleaned it? I did!!
 
 
Favors and Sad puppy face:
====================
 
AJ made a humongous mess and i was complaining my back was hurting and sweet boy ashu offered to help. I told AJ that he should go and help Ashu since he made the mess and Ashu is doing him favors, he should be nice to him. The dude went and told ashu that amma asked him to do favors to AJ!!!
 
AJ was snatching something from Ashu that belonged to Ashu and i asked him if he needed something what was he supposed to do. I expected to say that he should use nice words like please, but he said " Should i keep a sad puppy face"?!

No comments: