Monday, February 14, 2011

Dream Vs Nightmare

Last week (10-Feb) AJ woke up crying. B, Ashu and I were all in the living room as it is a snow day and school was closed. B and I both decided to work from home and ashu woke up early too, so he was reading a book in the living room. When AJ woke up crying, i got scared he fell off the bed and got hurt and ran inside, but he was sitting intact in the bed and crying. I asked him why he was crying and he said because you, daddy and ashu left me and went and i tried catching up but i could not. I figured out he had a bad dream and it must be becasue he saw the trailer of home alone in sun t.v. So, i told him, dont cry aj, we are all here..it is just a dream. He was still crying and corrected me saying "Mommy, it was not a dream, it was a nightmare!" LOL!




This reminds me of the time when ashu corrected me..When he was 4, he used to be very careless and bump into things or drop things and break them and then say "Ooops, it was an accident". My dad thought it was really cute and he started doing it on purpose. One day, i got annoyed and said, "Ashu, if you do that one more time, my foot will meet your butt and i will say Ooops it was an accident" and he said, "if you say that and then if your foot meets my butt, that wont be an accident, it will be on purpose"!!

Ofcourse, my dad thought it was cute too!!

No comments: