Thursday, July 22, 2010

Certificates and a new English Word

Certificates/Awards :
=======================
Couple of weeks back (yeah i know i am late!) AJ got his first ever certificate :-) and it was unbelievable. He got 5 stars in all. The certificate for his gym bus.

Also, the only reason he goes to school these days is gymbus. He skips daycare the other days and stays at home with ashu and amma. Rendu perum ore kottam. Paavam amma i dont know how she manages :)


Moving on to the next certificate : Both Ashu and AJ finished their first set of swim lessons yday and got the beginner certificate.

Today, Ashu got his Orange belt in Karate. It is usually B who takes him for Karate class and i really had no idea about his progress. I was so proud when the Karate master said he was very proud to have a student like Ashu and he just follows instructions and does really great. I was dumbstruck when he did chinese splits. I didnt know ashu was that flexible. I always thought he was too stiff for that kind of activity. Ashu did really well.

Now to the new english word that AJ coined :

Yesterday, when i got AJ down from the car seat after reaching home, he walked outside the garage and came back saying, whew! it is so windy, it just "winds" my hair. I could not control my laughter. So he had realized by then that "winds" is probably not the right word, i guess. When i told B later that he said the wind just winds my hair, he came and corrected me saying, mommy the wind just blew on my hair! :D

No comments: