Friday, July 31, 2009

30-Jul-2009
I went for my EMG test yesterday. It was not as bad as i expected...Totally opposite to the MRI :-)I had no idea about MRI and i thought they would just be done with it in couple of minutes like they show in movies and i was shocked when it turned out to be a nasty experience. It was way toooooo noisy and it was cold and i kept having
the feeling that i was falling off. I felt sick on my stomach the whole day!! This time i didn't want to take a chance and went with B. Adhuve paadhi thembu for me. The crazy doctor tried hard to keep me distracted by asking several annoying
questions about india, and about work. I didn't realize those questions were to distract me and was so annoyed with him for asking so many questions. It hurt only twice and it was bad. I had the pain for over an hour. When we came back, B got me icecream - edho samadhana padutha vaangi tharaa maari irundhudhu :-) The ice cream shop was between aj's daycare and ashu's Summer camp. So, we had already picked up aj and when B gave my icecream and ashu's icecream to me, aj started
screaming and crying thinking he gave them all to me :-) He was fine as soon as he gave his icecream. He is like me when it comes to
icecream, finished the whole cup - satham podama :-) Ashu took just couple of spoons and said he was full. So not like me!!
He even gave us a word of advice that next time we should buy only one and he and AJ will share and that way we wont waste our money.
I told him, he maybe willing to share, but not aj :-)
It wont be fun if i dont share my answer to one of the questions that the doctor asked. He is from Vietnam and follows buddhism. He asked
me if we were hindus and i said yes. He asked how much % of people in india follow budhism and i said close to 0% and he asked why is it so when buddha was born in india and
he is accepted in other countries and not in india. Indha maari kelvi ketta enna badhil solradhu..adhuvum kaila oosi kuthinde. i was totally annoyed, but didn't want to give up
and said 'we all like buddha, but he is human so we could not take him as God' :-)God only knows why! :)


27-Jul-2009 :
We are back to the old routine now. AJ is moving to the next room (Orange to Blue) today.
When i dropped him in the morning, he was so confused when i walked him into the blue room.
He just dragged me towards the orange room and i said, no AJ you goto the new room today.
He wasn't too happy. Then, i opened the door wider and made him look inside. He saw Alaina and
was convinced a bit and entered into blue room, but he still didn't want to let go of me since
Ms.Casey was not there. He gets Ms.Cathy from orange room and Ms. tammie from red room.
Ms.Tammie was his favorite teacher in the red room. When i took him to her, he just pushed her and turned
his face away!! He was quite unhappy with the change. Ms.Tammie distracted him with the paper fish that were
haning from the cieling and i snuck out. i can tell it's gonna be a tough week!!
Ashu is going to Victory full time - this week and next week. He likes it there and his friends come there too.
So, no issues with him. He was quite happy :-) Infact, this annoyed AJ in the first place. He wanted to goto Victory too, but
they won't take kids younger than 5!! :-) Aj was screaming and saying let's go back when i drove to daycare from victory!! :D
Ashu went to G-Force (Disney 3D movie) yesterday with Atharva's dad. Atharva's dad took 6 kids with him (Bless his heart! :))
When Ashu left, aj started crying. He was soooo upset with all of us. I gave him a lollipop and a candy cane and then he was little better.
He slept on the couch. Poor dude. When he got up he was still angry for sometime, then he was back to normal. He has an attitude.
Very stylish attitude, i should say :-) He doesn't listen to us, but deals with all the fuss very stylish-ly. On our way back from Atlanta,
i took him to the restroom to change his diaper. When i was washing my hands, he went and touched the trash and i got sooo mad at him.
I said how many times have i told you not to touch trash cans. He said six. Boy, was i mad or what!? :) Also, when we ask him if he wants
something and if he doesn't care about it, he says No, if he really wants it, he wont say yes. Durai has seemadh Gambiram..he would
just say uh-huh which sounds he is okay if we give it, but he doesn't care otherwise! :-) But deep inside i know he's desparate. If it is Ashu, and if it something he wants,
Ashu will just start begging for it. He'll do anything to get it..but, this dude has an attitude, u see!! Like i said, AJ is into saying 'uh-huh' now..
and we keep asking him..are you naughty, are you a dirty boy and things like that and he goes uh-huh, very stylishly. LOL!

No comments: