Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ashu - the sweet and sentive boy...

Kids were both tired today and went to sleep before 9! I am tired but, i dont feel sleepy. Wierd! I took the kids for a walk in the evening and there were dogs everywhere..we got scared and came back. Aj dozed off in the stroller just before entering the house and when i took him off the stroller he woke up. He woke up before one can even say Catnap :) Boy was he cranky!! ...i ate my dinner in instalment. For some reason he got crankier if he saw a plate in my hand. He didnt want me to eat :-) Poor baby is teething and was crying so much before falling asleep.

I think both are coming down with cold. Ashu started sneezing and Aj has runny nose..Next 2,3 days will fun-filled i guess! School is closed for next two days and i dont have to deal with the morning rush...That's the only consolation.

Coming to the sweet and sensitive part...

Here's a flash back first: Months back he was very upset that he wont be able to see Sridhar thatha any more and i told him that when he grows up Sridhar thatha will be born as his baby. He asked me who he and AJ were then and at that moment i told him that he is either my kudimi thatha or B's thatha and Aj is my mani thatha (and i have strong reasons to believe that :))

Coming back to today.. when i picked up Ashu i was hungry and cranky..Hey, moms can get cranky too you know...Ashu was pushing my buttons by not listening to me. I told him that his kids will trouble him more. He immediately related it to the flash back conversation and said that Sridhar thatha will be born as his kid and he will infact trouble me and not him since i troubled Sridhar thatha when i was a kid. I couldn't say anything back at that point. After couple of minutes i saw tears in his eyes and i asked him why he was crying and he said all this reminded him about Sridhar thatha and he misses him a lot :-(( I felt so sad too :(( I hope reincarnation is true and i hope Sridhar thatha will be his kid.

No comments: