Thursday, October 2, 2008

October is here...

It's just october and it is already cold! Brrr!


Yday, I went to work at 9 after dropping aj at the daycare and at 9.30 they called me saying aj is rubbing his eye and there was a case of pink eye in his class. I went back and took him to the doctor. Doctor said he has mild pink eye and gave some eyedrops. He troubled me soooo much when we were waiting there. First few minutes he was awesome. Happy and playful. After 5 minutes he wanted to get out of the room and walk around and open all the trash cans he found on the way! He was crying so much that one nurse took pity on me and called the doctor and asked him to check AJ first. Don't know if she took pity on me or wanted to get rid of us :D

Reason for crying : He had runny nose and wanted to wipe it on my shirt and not in the tissue paper! Go figure!

They are taking Ashu to Autumn Acres today (2-oct) for pumpkin patch. He's pretty excited about that. B gave him money to buy a book from the book fair too. So, doubly excited.
He did something funny yday though. Just before he got down from the car, he asked B to give him 3.99 to buy a book and B had change and he gave him $4. Ashu came back
with a long face in the evening and said..They said the book was 3.99 and i got $4 from appa and now they say i need to bring the tax money too. I was ROFL. B didn't realize the cost of the book was 3.99. He thought Ashu wanted 3.99 totally.

No comments: