Saturday, September 13, 2008

Goldilocks and the 3 bears!

Ashu went to his cubscout meeting on Thursday (9/11) and was all proud about it since he was wearing the cubscout uniform for the first time. When they returned from the meeting, ashu came to me and said..er...announced that i wont be seeing him and B for 3 days since they are leaving on Friday for the cubscouts camp will return only on Sunday. I was GRRR! Slowly he added that if i want i can bring aj and join them too as family is welcome. Ok...less Grrr now, but i started panicking 'cause it was a very short notice and i didn't know what all to pack and how AJ would do...how i will finish doing all the laundry before leaving...etc..etc. I was as usual lamenting about it and there was no reaction or sympathy from neither B nor Ashu. They both were infact very excited about the camp. Later in the night i asked B what all we need to pack and he said they will send a list next week. Next week?!! Huh? But we have to leave tomorrow...He was ROFL asking who said it's this weekend? I said Ashu. He continued to laugh after giving me the "look"! Looks like the camp is only in October.
The dude set me on panic mode for nothing! Phew! I asked B why he didn't say anything when i was lamenting about packing on friday, finishing laundry on friday,etc..etc.
He said he thought i am already panicking for that week in october!! :-P

Next is the torture from the little dude. Why would the little dude spare me when the bigger ones trouble me..He woke me at 11:30 in the night and made me hold the blanket high up in the air so he could talk to the kitty picture in the blanket for 10 mins. All he talked to the kitty was 'meom' and 'meom' continuously for 10 mins and whenever i lowered the blanket by even an inch, he started crying very dramatically!

I am Goldilocks stuck with 3 bullying bears :-) (Now i can jump up and down like SV Shekar saying 'Title vandhuduthu' :-))

One more funny thing aj did was to try and open the trash can as usual. I had locked it so he couldn't open. I thought he would throw a tantrum, but he went to the dining room, dragged the stepstool near the trashcan, sat on it comfortably and was trying very hard for 5 mins to open it. Then he gave up. It was really funny :-)

Hats off to who ever invented the Trash can with lock!!

No comments: