Sunday, September 21, 2008

Face painting

After AJ drew all over the hallway wall with a dark pencil, i managed to keep every pencil and crayon out of his reach. He managed to find a flourescent highlighter today and had painted all over his face. After few minutes, it faded on his face and looked like he put turmeric on his face. I tried to wash it out with water and no use! :-( boohoo. Thankfully after i gave him a bath it went away! Thank God it wasnt a permanent marker!!

Today i was trying to chat with Vinod thro' Skype and it wasn't working, so i kept saying Hello hello and AJ gave me a look and went and got me the phone and put it near my ear and said 'Havo'. I guess he thought i was just screaming hello hello without a phone! :D

Ashu was troubling me by clicking on emoticons. He's so mad about emoticons..i figured that i cannot fix skype or anything for that matter when these two are near me ;-)

No comments: