Thursday, July 17, 2008

See hoo...

what is that? Aj says See you as see hoo and Ashu thinks it is too funny :)
Yesterday, i was busy making parathas and ashu started having his dinner while i was still making for aju and me...They were too quiet to believe, so i went to the dining room to see what's going on and Aj had poured yogurt from the cup and was smearing it all over the dining room...The maids had just cleaned the house about an hour before he made this mess! The best part (or the worst!) was Ashu was watching it grinning from ear to ear....

There is an update on me for a change. I got an outstanding performance certificate and a t.shirt with the company name, for leading a project successfully. It will be hard for my cousin pappu to believe as he thinks all i do at work is chat with another cousin K :-) I tried on the t.shirt and it had no shape and it looked like a pillow case..boo :(

No comments: