Monday, July 28, 2008

Bored...Bored...Bored!

It's only 3 days since B left to india and i'm soooo bored here...This is inspite of the kids being themselves in full form + work + regular chores...and i still feel bored..bored..bored..did i say i am bored? I know what i am missing...I'm missing the most exciting part of my daily routine===Troubling B!! ;-)

I think the kids are missing him too...so they are taking extra-special care to keep me busier...Yday aj sat near the safety gate and kept saying bye bye. He says that when daddy goes to work. Maybe he remembered that. After sometime, he said bye to me and got down the stairs. That sneaky li'l dude! He had a big fight with Ashu on saturday night and today for the blanket - poor little ashu's blanket. He snatched it successfully both days and rolled it and laid on top of it to prevent ashu from taking it back. Luckily for me ashu didnt care about it and laughed it off...

No comments: