Monday, August 2, 2010

Mathematic Tamil and the impossible game!


AJ can read tamil fluently now, but cannot write all the uyir mei. Ashu can write them all. I taught him like chinna kombu + ka = Ke and periya kombu + ka = Kay. I taught it this way as i thought he can replace ka with nga, cha...etc and it will be easy for him to pick up. AJ saw ashu's notebook and decided to do it that way and was writing " chinna kombu" + Tha = The. I asked AJ are you writing tamil and he said, no mommy i am writing mathematic tamil, dont you see a + sign?
Today, i told AJ let's play something..you close your eyes and pretend you are sleeping. I will tell Ashu you are sleeping. AJ kept his eyes wide open and said yes mommy i am pretending to be asleep. I said no AJ your eyes are wide open and he said with his eyes opened even wider, no mommy they are closed..so finally he decided to play along and closed his eyes and i said now i will tell ashu that you are sleeping and when he comes near you, you open your eyes and say April Fool and AJ said, "Mommy did you say a bad word? We should not say fool" Aargh! I give up!!

No comments: