Monday, August 25, 2008

Oooooh my back! :-s

I made AJ sleep in my lap on saturday and bent down to put him in the bouncy seat and rrrippp...my back started hurting like he....ll. Had a rough weekend continuing today. Went to the doctor and he has given me painkiller. I wrote a meme in my food blog that i will go mad without internet. I guess i jinxed myself somehow and i couldn't even check my blog/mail since saturday night. But, i didn't go mad ..i think :-)

Anyways, with all the pain we managed to go to nashville yday as it was my little Krishna (Ashu)'s star birthday. They had dressed up Sri Krishna beautifully and there were murukkus hanging around him. Ashu was excited that Krishna ummachi shares his birthday and i was praying to Krishna ummachi that AJ should not see those murukkus hanging above him and pull it. My prayers were answered and he didn't notice those murukkus ;-) He was non stop though. When they did Archanai..he started singing Om Namooo like Kamalhaasan :-O
Later when we were done with our prayers somebody else started with Lord Satyanarayana Puja and for every line of the Shloka AJ started with Om and ended with eieio :-O
And to top it all, i went away from B to get something and he started singing meow meow in the tune of Mayya Mayya in the temple. B was quite embarassed and was mad at me for teaching him a song like Mayya mayya. He just didn't believe that i taught him Cat says meow meow in the tune of mayya mayya :-( Poor Me...

Today, i got all the tests that Ms.West conducted for the week on Friday and Ashu had scored 100/100 in all except one math test where he had scored 98. I checked the answers and poor dude had written the correct answer as 19, but due to bad handwriting the 9 looked like 8 and the teacher had reduced 2 marks. All the spellings and the rest of the math tests were 100/100. Atta boy!

Btw, Aj got his 12th tooth - left bottom molar. No wonder he was biting me hard and often over the weekend! Biting bites!

No comments: